Nylon Safety Grab Bar for Bathroom
1. Grab Bars are safety devices designed to enable people to maintain balance, lessen fatigue while standing, hold some of their weight while maneuvering, or have something to grab onto in case of a slip or fall.
2. Although they are most commonly seen in public handicapped toilet stalls, grab bars are also used in private homes, assisted living facilities.
3. Grab Bars are installed next to a toilet or in a shower or bath enclosure.
4. Soft Nylon exterior gives a sense of warmth and a non-slip surface!
5. Nylon Grab Bars can skill surface bacteria in 24 hours. Double- aluminum (or 304 stainless steel) tube inside offering a closed & corrosion resistance structure.
6. The length of TGB007 is 600mm, and we can make the length as your request.
7. A lot of different kinds of bathroom grab bars for your option.