- Model NO.: TTI01
- Max. Dia.: 35mm
- Surface Design: Flat or Skidproof
- Trademark: Hongtai
- Length: 280mm
- Thickness: 5mm
- Material: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Origin: Guangzhou
1. Tactile indicators is to provide a tactile surface on public pathways & access routes that can be felt underfoot and recognised as a warning of impending pedestrian hazard, particularly to the vision impaired, but also as an added safety precaution to all pedestrians.
2. Tactile Indicators are required to be installed to an approaching hazard or change of direction along a path of travel, such as a footpath, passageway, walkway, ramp, stairs or landing.
3. Materials: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.
4. Purpose location: Airport, Railway Station, Public Walk Way, Mall, etc.
5. Surface Design:Flat or skidproof diamond design.
6. TTI01 is with flat surface design.